Dream on forced injection By Elia Vesikula

Dream; 18/5/2024. I saw a dream at about 6:30am the morning of Saturday 18th MAY 2O24, of nursers coming around home forcibly injecting people with out their consent. They were Fijian nursers in blue and white uniforms. They came to a house I was staying while I was doing some work outside and they said in I Taukei, ‘Sa tekivu sara ga oqo” It starts now. They took my arm and injected it. It was my left arm. The nurse who injected me was my own sister who was a staff nurse who passed away a few years ago in Suva. I did not know other nurses. I complained to my sisters that I was fasting, trying to tell her that I was weak but they kept on injecting me as the needle was in my arm for a long time, and I notice some thing like gas coming out of my arm as they punctured the skin. I was dressed in my usual white long pants and white shirt.The nurses came in transport and equipment with them. They were well equipped and were mobile so they can move easily and inject the people. A leading academic was also encouraging people to be injected. She offered me a position to work again at a university after my injection . I was surprised, but the offer seems not genuine. End of dream. Reflection. 1.Nursers in Fiji uniform, meaning it happens in Fiji. 2.I was dressed in white meaning the time of the forcible injection will be soon as my clothes shows the clothes I wear during these time. 3.Nurses did not ask for permission just came and start in injecting meaning people were forced in to injection. 4.I complained I was fasting and was weak, meaning they did not care about peoples situation or even their faith as they went around injecting people. 5.I saw a waff of gas coming out of my injected arm as the needle went in meaning poison is injected. 6.Nurses came well equipped meaning that they must have government and international agencies support with pharmaceutical companies. 7.I was offered employment meaning the forcible injection campaign may mean employment or loss of employment for those who may not be injected. The offer employment for those injected is not genuine. 8.My dead sister was seen injecting me, signifying some thing evil coming from the grave End of reflection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula