Vision of destruction Fiji by Elia Vesikula

Greetings children of God. Good morning. I was awakened this morning at 12 midnight 14th Dec 23 to a most terrifying dream and vision. I cant bear it as I am physically shaken, terrified and could still feel the presence of God in my room as I write this. I was standing in an open field in Fiji with grasses burn brown like the grass in a sun scorched land like in the west of Fiji. Then I looked around the hills and mountains around me I could hear a loud deafening sound like thunder in the mountains. I could see large trees falling and rolling as the land is folded and rolled. It was all over the place. Then I saw what is happening. I saw a large single blade like rock slice through the land surface cutting and ploughing the land surface and moving fast slicing like ploughing the land surface cutting through land tress homes and anything in its path. There were many rocks such as this ploughing through the entire land surface. Nothing was spared as it completely demolished everything in its path. I was terrified and I Taukei people ran away from this incredible destruction, the like I have never seen in my life and vision, trying to save themselves to from the huge rock. The sound of destruction was deafening. It was like tsunami of rocks. I ran to try and save myself from this terrifying destruction. Other Fijians were running with me to escape from this devastation.I tied to run uphill to save myself from this destructive rock. Everything was destroyed in its path. I was slow in running up the mountain, I tied to pull what ever is in front of me to help me go up the mountain to save myself. This time I was actually crawIing up the mountain and could only clutch on to blades of short grasses which came of my desperate grasping hands. I had nothing to hold on to. But I kept trying. I was terrified and came to be aware of my situation. As I was thinking to wite this vission, I went in to vission again. I saw the devastation around. I was stading on the mountain and saw some Fijians who ran with me. The land was stiil and the rock from underneath the earth was still. Then I heard a loud booming clear voice that is heard around the entire land that said, “I am the prophet of the last generation”. Then the people laughed and mocked the voice. Fellow Fijians, I ask you to repent and give your life to the Lord Jesus, what ever work or whatever business you are doing. Do it now as time is no more. See that your heart is right with God Do not laugh and mock God. Ask God the Most High to also save your family, especially our children. God’s salvation be with us all Fiji. God bless us all. Elia Vesikula

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula