Lord Jesus healing powers by Elia Vesikula

God bless beloved of God. I thought I share this story that may encourage some one is sick in bed today. God is still healing people and he will also heal you, Healing Blessings In September 2018 after being unemployed for six months I was struck with a disease that had me bedridden for about three months. I had boils and high sugar level and went through a lot of pain. It was the most painful time in my life. I could not move much and my life was unbearable. We thank the LORD JESUS for hearing my prayers and I slowly recovered. My nights were nights of pain in my boils and there were boils growing all over my body and I was scratching continually and my body was bleeding all the time. I had a boil that opened wounds in my flesh and the wound was about three inch in length and took about 3-4 months to heal. We are so thankful to the LORD JESUS for his miraculous healing. Slowly the boil healed. The itchiness and small boils slowly went away. I lost so much weight and was very weak but I picked up strength again and thanks to the healer the Lord Jesus Christ. I owe my life to him. It was GOD’s love and care and strength and power. I did not attend church for about three months but the LORD JESUS kept encouraging me. I started to take small steps and slowly walked again. My wife Viniana Toroca was inspired by GOD to stay by my side and attended to me during my sickness. I am so proud of her. She looked after my food and clothes and attended to my pain day and night. I am so thankful to God for giving me a beautiful, caring, loving and GODLY wife. She suffered with me. I can still hear her prayers day and night asking the LORD JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT and GOD JEHOVAH to heal me. It is now February 2019 and I am back preaching and working for the LORD JESUS and the family. I owe my life to the LORD JESUS CHRIST who is seated among us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula