Heavens Press Release

2/11/21 Gods steadfast love beloved of God. Heavens Release :Injection. I have to have my peace and I release this vision that I was given around July this year. I am not able to rest as the Lord seems to be urging me continuously to release the vision. I was fasting for 44 days and was praying for the nation because of the supposed virus that hit us. I was always dressed in rags using empty sugar bags during prayers. I almost lost my life during the period but I am thankful for the Holy Spirits intervention. But this not about me but Gods will for all of us. I was shown a man’s shoulder. I saw three holes from injection marks. The holes has puss showing out of it. There was three holes as if suggesting there will be three doses. I have told my friends not to worry if they have received the injections but to keep praying to the Lord as there will be nothing that can separate us from the love of the lord. MESSAGE 11; Final Testament“ Condemnation as is immaculate the throbbing and the duration of time, engulfs in our day to day living, so be it! GOD is with us, who can be against us”.Signed: King David.The mighty and the glory of the HOLY SPIRIT – the one and only who has seated amongst us”. Romans 8:38-39. New Testament “For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, [39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord”. I urge us all to keep praying to the Lord earnestly about our nation, our people and especially our children. We will be victorious. The Lord Jesus said on the cross, “It is finished”, the Holy Spirit added “the victory is ours” End of Heaven Press Release Elia Vesikula. VERSY MEDIA egvesikula@gmail.com 8630788/7175687 :2/11/21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula