God will fight for you.

God will fight for you. Psalm 91 By Elia Vesikula 1.He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2.I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.Let me first contextualize. Prior to the first lockdown, I was fasting and praying about the virus. I wanted to know from God what was the pandemic about. The Lord says read Psalm 21 for the cure. Read Isaiah 24 to know what is happening. He also showed me the poverty that will hit Fiji. I took to the streets with some friends of ours and started feeding street dwellers the worst of the vulnerable. I thank those friends who support Gods work and they know who they are.
Last week we were on the streets in Lautoka again serving food and telling them about the Lord and for them to give their lives to the Lord Jesus. On one of those evening as we distributed bread and lay hands on some of my friends on the streets, my grandson was shown a vision. He told me Tutu, when you were praying and giving bread a figure that was half man and half cow with two huge horns was trying his best to ram you down to hurt and kill you. They want you to drop the bread.
He added the beast could not touch as you were inside a circular dome of light that he could not penetrate. I ask my grand sons Tu and Neumi Waqa Junior who always help me to visualise with graphics and it is attached. I share this Fiji that the virus is in front of us and the vaccine is behind us, be strong as God is with us. What they saw is what God meant by his protection as in Psalm 91. The beast is big and fearsome but God Almighty is our refugee and protection. No weapon forged against you will prosper. Be strong everyone. God is with you. Thank you to the Most Powerful One. God the Most High.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula