Psalm 18

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. The other day 3 heavenly beings stood before and read Psalms from King David. The main narrators voce was so beautiful and it gave a me a deep meaning of the Psalms they read. They read Psalm 91, 18, 27, 35. Psalm 18:2 is above. Please read the Psalms at your own time and I know God will bless and you get its meaning. Meditate upon it and ask God to let the Psalm work in your life. Will love to hear your comments after you have read. May I add again do not fear, discouraged, or lose hope by the circumstances around us. God is with us. The Lord Jesus Christ will never abandon us. He is in control. Just keep thanking him even for the virus and keep praising him. God bless everyone. Grace full day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula