Healing in the name of Jesus. By Elia Vesikula Snr Christian Media Network Fiji
I was in Lautoka Hospital emergency unit. I took up a young man who had hurt his hand doing some carpentry work at his work place. I was in an office and I felt an urge to leave the office and go to work from home. As I came out of the office I heard a man who had hurt his hand. A man asked if I could take him to hospital and I did. While waiting for his treatment, a friend of mine came past and told me that a friend of ours is also admitted in hospital. I quietly walk through the ward and prayed for him. As I walked and sat down at the ambulance garage, two ladies came up and asked whether I was a Talatala (Pastor). I did not answer but asked them what they wanted. They looked worried. They told me that their 3 year old niece and grand daughter has just been admitted to hospital unconscious. She fell in one of the Lautoka shopping malls after being accidentally pushed by the busy crowd. We sat down at the ambulance garage, held hands and prayed for the Lord Jesus healing. We parted. It was about 12 midday.
I was moved with compassion for the young girl having three little beatiful grand daughters of mine. I thought what if it happened to one of grand daughters. The unconcious little girl was in the emergency room still in a unresponsive state. The young girls children’s relatives were very worried. Cut the story short. The two ladies spoke to me two weeks later with praises for God. The little girl opened her yes at 8 oclock in the evening on the same day we prayed and was now back home gain with her family. They put the little girl on line to say hi in her childish words.
I was touched by the Lords love for children and his healing. As the Lord says just pray and believe in my name (Lord Jesus name) and I will heal. Praise the Lord. Apologies as I did not gather any names to back the story as Lord Jesus did the healing. We just did the praying. The story is not about me but the Lord Jesus, by whose stripes on the Cross at Calvary healed all of us. I am also thankful to the Lord that all those we prayed over in Lautoka that day were all healed. He appeared once before me some time a go and a voice said. ”You can tell them about me now, as I am here”. Thus I am telling this story as he is here now and he loves you and wants to heal and save you during these difficult times. Gods grace and blessings to you and your family. We magnify the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Please give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit will guide you to eternal life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula