The rock

The Rock

1st Corinthians 10:4.

and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, and the Rock is Christ….

During these challenging times of loss of employment and loss income let us stand strong with the rock the Lord Jesus Christ. The rock of all ages from the ancient of days. Be strong and be courageous do not give up hope in the Lord Jesus. He will deliver us.

ISAIAH 41:10-13 I am your God. Fear not for I am with you. Don’t be intimidated or alarmed. Don’t look around in terror. Stop being watchful for I will support you. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties. I will embolden you. I will hold you with my saving right hand. I will uphold you and retain you with my vindicating victorious right hand of rightness and justice. I will hold you with a firm grip. Yes, I have helped you and I will help you again. I will make you strong and I will give you victory……God bless saints.

 Photo of blogger Elia Vesikula pictured in front of the rock mountains of Ra,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula