Gods love and purpose

Gods love for you
Jeremiah 31:3.
I have loved you with an everlasting love. My love for you is an everlasting love that will last forever. I have clearly loved you from of old. I have always loved you. I have never quit loving you. That is why I have been so patient and kind. You are precious to me. In grace have I called you. With mercy and compassion, I have drawn you and made you come to me. I maintain my faithful love and my unfailing care for you and I will continue to show you my faithfulness and loving kindness. I love you and draw you gently home. Expect love, more love and still more love. By Margaret Ruth Baker: A long love letter.
Purpose in Life
Blessed weekend beloved of God.

Yes my chosen one. I have chosen you long a go to write and deliver my love letter to my beloved Bride. You were chosen for a purpose and I have set you apart for my plan. I have given your life purpose and meaning for my purpose. Out of the whole earth I have chosen you. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad. My purpose is to bless you not to condemn you. My purpose is to release you from any burden of sin. My plan is to give you life and life abundantly-a rich. free, victorious life. My purpose is to bless you and show MY love for you in countless ways-to tell you MY love and even send you messengers to tell you of my love for you. You will come to deeply love and know without a shadow of doubt, that I love you. I have given you life and life abundant to fulfill MY purpose on this earth. by Margaret Ruth Baker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula