An invitation to the Wedding supper of the lamb

                                     Invitation to the Wedding Supper of the Lamb.
Hallelujah friends. "Remind me each morning of your constant love, for I put my trust in you. My prayers go up to you:show me the way I should go". P:143:8 Shot 1. Statue of Elijah the prophet at Mt Caramel. Fijian on top of Mt Caramel. Valley of Armageddon in the background. Valley of Armageddon upcoming battle field of Armageddon. Master Mika Mudreilagi preparing enactment of the  Last Supper in the pass over room where the Lord Jesus Christ and his disciples had their famous Passover meal. We invite you to accept the Lord Jesus Christ in your heart and join the Lord Jesus Christ in the Wedding Supper of the Lamb. God bless to you and your family.
Statue of the Prophet Ilijah in Mt Caramel in Israel

The Valley of Amagedon: The designated battle field of the mother of all wars know as the Battle of Amageddon.


Master Mika Mudreilagi reanacts the Last Supper in the Upper Room where the Lord Jesus Christ had the Last Supper with his disciples

I Taukei pilgrimage to Jerusalem sight seeing at the Valley of Armageddon. caption

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula