Praying for strangers

This inspiring story was posted by Pastor John Qoroya of US.
Met with these beautiful family, I walked past them and the Holy Spirit Just kept impressing me “ God back and Pray for them . I walked like about 50 feet away from them and I just turned back and walk towards them
Introduced myself , told them why I came back and asked them if we could pray together. So they willingly agreed.
So I prayed for them and their little baby sleeping at the back.. After that I encouraged them and felt theLord whispering lead them to the Lord, so I obeyed and they gave their heats to the Good Lord..
They were just parking on the roadside but I believe the Lord brought them. I was not even thinking to walk that route but I believe the Lord was directing my steps today. 
So we Exchanged phone numbers, , further encouraged them and we part waysBe Sensitive to the Voice of the Spirit and Allow Yourself to be Led by Him everyday 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula