God is with us.


OUR FATHER GOD WITH US; SEEK THE KINGDOM FIRST
IF I AM FOR YOU, who can be against you? Beloved, I most assuredly am for you since you are My follower. Of course, this doesn’t mean that no one will ever oppose you. It means that having Me on your side is the most important fact of your existence. Regardless of what happens in your life, you are on the winning side. I already won the victory through My death and resurrection. I am the eternal Victor, and you share in My triumph. No matter how much adversity you encounter on your journey to heaven. Ultimately, nothing and no one can prevail against you because you belong to Me forever. 
Knowing that your future is utterly secure can change your perspective dramatically. Instead of living in defensive mode – trying desperately to protect yourself from suffering you learn to follow me boldly, wherever I lead, I am training you not only to seek My Face and follow My lead but to enjoy this adventure of abandoning yourself to me. Remember: I am your ever-present Help in trouble.
Romans 8:31
In view of all this, what can we say? If God is for us, who can be against us? 
Psalm 27:8 
When you said, “Come worship me,” I will answered ,”I will come Lord,”
Psalm 46:1
God is our shelter and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.
By Sarah Young

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula