Morning dash with the Lord Jesus blessings.

                     

Morning dash with Gods blessings.
By Elia Vesikula



A story showing that the Lord Jesus is always there in times of trouble to support his work in the Kingdom. On this particular morning at 3:30 am, I woke early in Lautoka to travel to Suva in a 4 hours early morning drive to deliver a message in church in Suva. It is also the time when curfew was still on in Fiji from 11pm - 4am because of Covid 19. As I packed my stuff, I thought of my fuel money which was not enough to take me to Suva as I had only $20 with a few loose change. Breakfast had to be skipped. I kissed my sleeping grandchildren, prayed and headed for Suva. My fuel was very low. I thought of fueling in Nadi as I forgot to fill up petrol in Lautoka overnight. As I sped through on that quiet morning there was hardly any car on the road as the morning curfew hours had just finished at 4am.

Along the way I was startled by a white bird flying low across the road in front of my car, almost across the front car glass at about 4:15 am. The service was at 9am in Suva. Along the way I could not see parts of the road and I knew the angels at the Lords’ direction have flown the car like the last time. I reached Nadi which was 30 minutes drive from Lautoka and the fuel in my car was finished. When I arrived in Nadi there was service station that was opened. It was 4:30am. These stations were always opened 24 hours before, even during the Covid curfew hours but the effects of Covid 19 was around. I prayed and asked the Lord for help and I continued to Sigatoka which took me another hour. I could hear the car engine struggling but I kept praying and the Lord assured me.



When I reached Sigatoka the service station was not opened yet. It was 5:30 am. I pulled out my computer and continued preparing my message for the church service. When the fuel station opened, I drove my car in and asked the attendant to fill for $2O which was the only money I had in my pocket. I was surprised to see that he filled $30. When I had told them that I had asked for $20 as it was the only money I had: they accepted my $20.00. I hope to repay them the extra fuel in my next stop. I remembered praying along the way before arriving in Sigatoka for the Lord to multiply my money. He is an amazing God and nothing is impossible to him.

A few nights earlier I saw angels were in the back seat of my car dressed in white as I was driving and they were cheering. As I departed the service station the Muslim security guard at the fuel station asked me to drop him along the way at Olosara. I gladly offered him a lift and shared about the Lord Jesus Christ to him. We are always thankful of the Lords blessings. Thank you to God Jehovah, God Jesus Christ and God the Holy Spirit. He comes to us in times of trouble to help. He is ever present here with us in Fiji.

As I bowed my head for my last silent prayer in church, after delivering the message, I asked the Lord for some breakfast and lunch as it was past both times. As I about to leave a friend of mine reached across and said here is something for you. May God THE MOST HIGH and the MOST HOLY ONE be glorified. God bless the hand that gives. Let us turn to the Lord Jesus to save us and to redeem us during these challenging times. Seek the Kingdom first and all these shall be added to you. God bless chosen of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula