Idolatory in the Church


                              
                                IDOLATORY IN THE CHURCH.
Part of a vision from a pastor that was taken up to heaven.
The church on the earth is filled with idolatry, and the Lord said, “even your church”, I said, “Lord my church, in my church there is no idol, we don’t worship any object, no bow down in front of any object, we don’t have statue, we don’t have monument in my church and beside no body bows down to no man in my church and then the Lord said, Idol worship in the church today is not idolatry of monument and statute only.  Idolatry that is the church today is rooted in the heart of my people and is been entertained and cultivated by you the preachers.
 Then I began to cry, I said, “Lord that means you and I do not have the same definition of what an idol is?. So in your definition, by your definition what is an idol? And the Lord said, “An idol is anything that competes with me for space or of attention in the hearts of my people” anything that competes with God in our hearts for space or for attention. God calls it an idol”, and the Lord said, “To prove to you for idol worships or idolatry in the church, whenever you share this message I want you to ask the Christians to examine their prayer life. Out of everything, every ten things the church people ask me in their prayers nine and a half is to do of the things of this world. They want money, they want cars, they want promotion, healing, they want marriage, children these are the things that people, church people ask me, very few of them come in my presence because they want to be with me because they want  to spend time with me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula