Tsunami vision in Suva

TSUNAMI VISSION OF SUVA. By Elia Vesikula 15/3/23 On the morning of Wednesday the 3rd of March 2023 as I laid awakeI, i saw myself and a lady walking down the street of Suva on the street opposite Sukuna Park. I saw myself wearing high heels and long pants and a woman was holding my hand. KV. One of the heels of the shoe was damaged. When I looked up I saw the moon with the red circle around the edges of the moon it and a plus sign beside the moon. When I looked towards to Suva harbor, I saw two big waves rising above 8 meters high shaped like half dome moving fast towards Suva. I started to run towards the hill towards the hill at the Reserve Bank. It was night and lights were on and I saw people panicking running for their lives in all direction as the first wave crashed a shore. The waves hit the city, hitting the buildings and the waters just kept gushing in. End of vision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula