Praising God and Planning Success by Elia Vesikula in Jesus name

Thanking God and Planning Success 15/11/22 By Elia Vesikula Psalms 34:1-8 I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together. I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. Au na vakacaucautaka taka na Kalou e na veigauna taucoko, Na nodra vakavinavinka e na tiko ga e na tebe ni gusuqu. Au na vakalagilagia na Kalou. Laiva ira na valuti, me ra rogoca ka vakavinavinaka. Vakalagilagia na Kalou kei au, me da vakacecerea na vata na Kalou. Daru mai laveta vata na yacadra. Au a vakasaqara na Kalou ka ra qai rogoci au ka ra vakabulai au mai na noqu rere kece ga. O ira ka ra raici ira e ra sa serau, na matadra e sega ni ubi e na madua. Na tamata dravdravua oqo, e kaci ga ka rogoci koya na Kalou ka vakabulai koya mai na leqa kece ga. Na agilosi ni Kalou e voliti ira tu na rerevaki ira, ka ra sereki ira. Mo tovolei ira ka raica ni ra sa vinaka, sa kaloumana o ira e ra sa taqomaki mai vei ira. Psalm 9:1 I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. Same 9:1. Au na vakavinavinaka vua na Turaga e na yaloqu taucoko. Au na talanoataka na nomuni cakacaka veivakaurabuitaki. Psalm 116:17 I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the Lord. Same 117:17. Au na vakacabora na I soro ni vakavinavinaka ka kaciva na yaca ni Turaga. Psalm 35:18 I will thank you in the great congregation; in the mighty throng I will praise you. Same 35:18 Au na vakavinavinka ki vei ira e na kedra maliwa na lewe levu e na kedra maliwa na kaukauwa, au na vakacerecerei ira. Psalm 147:7-9 Sing to the Lord with thanksgiving; make melody to our God on the lyre! He covers the heavens with clouds; he prepares rain for the earth; he makes grass grow on the hills. He gives to the beasts their food, and to the young ravens that cry. SAME 147:7-9 Sere ki vei ira na Turaga e na vakavinavinaka, ka cakava na sere rogo vinaka e na (lire) se wa ni vakatagi se qita. E ra ologa na lomalagi e na o, e ra vakarautaka na uca me tauci vuravura, e ra vakatubura na co e na veidelana, E vaka kani ira na manumanu kila kei ira na manumanu vuka e ra vuka voli. Psalm 30:4 Sing praises to the Lord, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name. Same 30:4 Lagasere ni vakacaucau ki vei ira na Turaga o I Kemuni na nodra I lumuti ka vakavinavinka kina yacadra vakatabui Making Plans We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.” When you make your life plan, God’s contribution toward its success is far greater than your own—but your contribution is still vital. In the Old Testament, Nehemiah offers a good example of someone who knew that his plan depended on God. When Nehemiah was cupbearer to King Artaxerxes, he heard his hometown of Jerusalem had been destroyed and lay defenseless. This troubled Nehemiah, so he decided to go home to Jerusalem and rebuild its walls. But he knew he wouldn’t get very far without a plan. The Bible says, “We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps” (Proverbs 16:9 (NLT). Nehemiah’s plan for how he would get to Jerusalem gives you sevens steps in developing a life plan. Here are the first two: Step 1: Ask God for favor on your life. Nehemiah knew he couldn’t just impulsively suggest that the king let him go home to rebuild. So he prayed, asking for God’s favor: “O Lord, please hear my prayer! . . . Please grant me success today by making the king favorable to me. Put it into his heart to be kind to me” (Nehemiah 1:11 NLT). God’s favor is God’s grace, and you need it to make and fulfill your plans. Notice Nehemiah also prayed, “Please grant me success.” Sometimes you might think you shouldn’t ask God for success. But there’s nothing wrong with praying for success when you’re trusting God to do the work. Step 2: Prepare for an opportunity, and then wait. Nehemiah had to wait before he was given an opportunity to present his plan to the king. Then one day, “four months later, when Emperor Artaxerxes was dining, [Nehemiah] took the wine to him” (Nehemiah 2:1 GNT). Because Nehemiah had plenty of time to prepare, he knew exactly what he wanted to say to the king. When you begin praying about a plan, vision, or dream God has given you, he usually doesn’t answer right away. God often waits to see how serious you are about it. Are you going to keep praying and planning while you wait? If so, you’ll be prepared to open the door when opportunity knocks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula