Doing Gods will

DOING GODS WILL. By Elia Vesikula 1 What do we mean by doing Gods will. What Jesus said. 2. John 4:34. My (FOOD) is for me for me to do the will of my father who sent me to accomplish his work. 3. My food is to do my fathers will. Jesus ultimate will is for the Lord to die for our sins so we can be redeemed and be saved. 4. Worship is a display of Christ in us. Your presence here is a show of Christ in you. The Holy Spirit in you. 5. Present yourself as a living sacrifice. Sacrifice to do Gods will. 6. When you are in Christ you are a new creation. When you accept Christ you are a new creation. Christ is in you. 7. 2nd Cor: 5:17. 8.1st Cor:5:7 (You are a called out person) 9.Col:3:10. V2. Do not be conformed to the world. 10. Renewed mind will tell you the will of God. 11. Will of God. For the his son to die for our sins. It was the will of the Father. Jesus prayed that he does not have to die. At the garden Gethsamanee. 12. He prayed these words. Father if it is possible, take this cup from me, but let not be my will but your will be done. 13. Jesus prayed that his fathers will be done. So we could be forgiven. (Fijian cannibals) 14.Genes. Cleansing. 15. Isaiah 53: It was the will of God to bruise him. 16 Ist Peter: 3:17. Gods will. 17.For it is better, if the will of God be so for you to suffer for doing well, than for evil doing. 18.Vaka Viti: 19.Ni vinaka cake me daru na vakararawa taki e na e caka vinaka e na kena vakayacori na loma ni Kalou, mai na nodaru vakayacora na I valavala ca. 20.Ist Peter 3:18. For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit. 21.1 Peter: 3:18. 22.Ni a vakararawataki na Karisito e na vuku ni valavala ca, na dodonu me bula kina na tawa dodonu, me rawa ni da torova mai na Kalou, ni a mate e na yagodra ka vaka tucake taki ira tale na Yalo Tabu. 22.Eph 1:11. Gods will. In whom (in Jesus) also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him, who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will. Efeso 1:11. E na vukudra (Jisu) eda sa rawata kina na I solisoli me da taukena, (bula tawa mudu) ka sa navuca tu mai e na nodra I tuvatuva o ira ka ra dau vakayacora na vei ka kece ga me vaka na lomadra. Proverbs: 16:1, The prepration of the heart in man, and the answer of the toungue is from the Lord. Vaka Viti. Vosa Vakaibalebale:16:1 Sa vakavakarau na tamata e yalona, ia na sau ni yame sa mai vua na Kalou. Mathew 10:29. Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? And one of them shall not fall to the ground without your father. Vaka Viti. Maciu 10:29 E sega beka ni volitaki na manumanu vuka e na dua na peni. Ia e na sega ni lutu edua kina qele kevaka e sega ni vakatulewa kina na Kalou. Proverbs; 21:1. The Kings heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water he turned it where ever he will. Mathew 7:21.Not everyone that say unto me. Lord, Lord, shall enter in to the Kingdom of Heaven: but he who doeth the will of my father which is in heaven Romans: 12:12. Do not copy the behavior or the value of this world, instead let God change you in to a new person, by changing the way you think. Then you will know how good, and pleasing and perfect is the will of God really is. Roma:12:12 Kakua ni vakamuria na I tovo vakavuravura, ia mo laiva ga na Kalou me veisau taki iko…. kina dua na tamata vou, mai na nomu veisautaka na nomu vakasama, kei na ka o dau vakananuma mo cakava. Ko na kila kina na vinka kei na totoka kei na taucoko ni loma ni Kalou. QUESTION AND ANSWERS. How do you know the will of God. O kila vakacava na loma ni Kalou. 1.Is what you do suit his purpose in your life. Is what you doing according to his will. 2. Ko cakava tiko beka na ka e vinakata na Kalou mo cakava. 2. Does it go with his plan, his purpose for your life. Ko cakava tiko beka na ka e salavata kei na nodra I tuvatuva e na nomu bula. 3. Does it goes with his words. E sala vata beka kei na nodra vosa na ka o cakava tiko. 4. Is it a wise decision. What is the consequences. 5.E vakatulewa vinaka beka na ka o vakatulewa taka. E vakacava na ka e na yaco e na vuku ni ka ko kitaka tiko. 5. Can I ask God to help me in this decision. E na rawa beka vua na Kalou me vukei au e na ka au cakava tiko. 6. Does this decision full fill my roles as a follower of Christ. 7.Na noqu vakatulewa e salavata kei na noqu muri Jisu tiko. 8. Will your decision honor God. 9.Na nomu vakatulewa kei n aka o cakava tiko e na vakalagilagia na Kalou. Encourager. 8.God has your very best in mind. God thinks more about you more than you think about yourself. 9. God has a purpose and a desire for your life. 10.E tiko kece na nodra I tuvtuva, na nodra I naki me baleti keda. 11. God has the desire for you to prosper, to be blessed. I know the thoughts I have for you. Plans that will prosper you. 12. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” (Jeremiah 29:11). Jeremaiah: 29:11. Niu sa kila na nanuma ni lomaqu me baleti iko sa kaya na Kalou. Na I tuvatuva mo vakasautu taki kina, ka ko na sega ni vakaleqai kina. Na I tuvatuva mo na vakanuinui kina ka na solia vei iko na veivakaloumana taki e na nomu veisiga ni mataka. PROSPER YOU. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” (Jeremiah 29:11). Imagine Jeremiah having to tell the Jews that instead of two years, they would live in Babylon for 70 years and endure as it is written in Jeremiah 29:4-10, This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says to all those I carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon: “Build houses and settle down; plant gardens and eat what they produce. Marry and have sons and daughters; find wives for your sons and give your daughters in marriage, so that they too may have sons and daughters. Increase in number there; do not decrease. Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.” Yes, this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to the dreams you encourage them to have. They are prophesying lies to you in my name. I have not sent them,” declares the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula