God is real


                                  GOD IS REAL
                                   By Elia Vesikula
God is real. In 2018. I had a vision of my oldest grandson leading a toddler dressed in a black and white three piece suit with a black tuxedo and matching  black bow tie and  black shoes. The toddler looked three years old. My eldest grandson led him over to where I was lying on my sick bed for over a year. My eldest grandson told the toddler, Come and meet your tutu (grandson), He was handsome with shiny black hair and looked beautiful in his suite. The vision made me determined to fight my illness so I could see him in person. You may have had similar vision and we thank the Lord for showing us the future. I called my daughter and asked if she was expecting a baby. I got a definite no no. I told her I have met your new son and explained the vision. Then, it was just a story.

Lezina ;ppls at King David lovingly at Lautoka hospital.
But a year later my daughter told us in a family devotion that she was now carrying a child. A few months later the scan came through confirming a baby boy to the joy of the family. They named him David by faith in his mothers womb and conducted 'roqoroqo' (bearing gifts for the new born) even before he was born. 

Lezina and Tu welcome King David at Lautoka Hospita,

In March 2020. I was humbled to shake Davids’ hand at Lautoka hospital in Fiji. We thank God and the nurses and doctors of Lautoka hospital for taking care of him. 

Lezina holds younger brother David as Tu looks on
David arrived amidst the threat and fear of corona virus in the world. It encourages me that what we ever we face Almighty God is still in control. The past the present and the future is still in his Almighty hands. As I drove from hospital that day the  bible verse in Psalm 23 came to my mind. ‘He restores my soul” Some pictures of David is below with no lack of baby sitters.

Lezina and Tu watches over the King.
 I hope this story will encourage us to place our trust in God Almighty, The Lord Jesus Christ and God the Holy Spirit. We invite you to accept the Lord Jesus Christ in your heart and the Holy Spirit will guide you.   

Young David and his grandfather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula