Gin & Tonic and grapefruit juice


This is a story sent to us by Pastor Johny Qoroya of the US. It is a story of leading souls to Jesus. Pastor Qoroya’s photo is also included.
Grapefruit & Tonic And Connecting with People.
By Pastor Johny Qoroya:30/5/2019
I was returning from the studio and decided to buy a fruit juice drink in one of the cocktail bars in Downtown before I catch the next transit to take me home.
So I stepped into a bar and found a table where a gentleman was sitting alone sipping gin and tonic mixed with grapefruit juice and watching baseball So I asked if I could join him, he smiled and welcomed me to sit and chat.
He was the one that recommended the non-alcoholic beverage. And so I introduced myself and then we chatted. He asked me what I do and I told him and he jokingly said, “ Are you here to turn everyone away from their sin ? and we laughed. So I asked , “ what do you do? “ He told me his story where and when he was born, then he told me that he grew up in an Assembly of God Church in California and two of his siblings are ordained ministers, and added, I am the luckiest one because they always pray for me.
So before I left I kindly asked him, “ can I pray for you?” ,he willingly said, “ Yes!” , so I did, after it was over I saw a joy and relief on his face and we exchanged phone numbers and he said, I will call you again Johnny . And then I left for home

                                                 Pastor Johny Qoroya 
JESUS LOVED AND WAS A FRIEND OF THE SINNERS AND HE HUNG OUT WITH THEM BECAUSE HE LOVED THEM.
Gin & Tonic with Grapefruit Juice could open the door to lead people back to The Goodness and the Kindness and the Love of God.
Just be sensitive to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit..... you’ll catch some big fish.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sigatoka boy puts Fiji on the map dancing for God

Na veivakarusai ni yaqona ni Viti

The passing of my homeless friend Nafiz by Elia Vesikula